Stöbern ...

24. Dezember 2013

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas to all my lovely friends and of course my awesome family! 

It's been pretty much exactly one year since I applied for this exchange year and now it's already Christmas again, absolutely unbelievable! I hope y'all have had a nice December so far mine was quite interessting.
The last week of school for this year was pretty chill. We had our Blazers Christmas party on Tuesday which was one of the nicest evenings here so far. We all dressed up and went to Olive Garden (my new favorite restaurant), we ate and exchanged our gifts for secret santa and I got fluffy socks and Allegiant thanks again Liana! 

The Blazers, Choir and Band concert was Thursday evening and it was ... Embarrassing! Blazer's performed first and it all went pretty well until I tripped and almost fell!! I've never been so embarrassed in my life before! 
After that they sold some of the Christmas trees we decorated, then the choir sang, the band played a couple christmas songs and at the end everyone sang a couple Christmas songs together. Apart from me tripping it was a pretty good concert and my tree was sold for 45$! 
Friday we only had have a day of school and now we're off until the 6th yaaay!!
So what have we done so far? Sunday we drove up to Arlington to stay with my host aunt and uncle for a couple days and basically all we've done so far is going to Six Flags, play Yahtzee, watch Christmas-y movies and eat! Perfect weekend! 

Oh and of course I can't forget the package that my parents sent me and finally arrived on saturday! It's crazy how much you can miss food and how happy it can make you! 
No matter how many types of M&Ms they have here - German candy's the best candy!! 
That's it for now guys! I hope you have an amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

Talk to y'all later xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen