Stöbern ...

5. Oktober 2013

I LOVE DANCING!

Hey guys!
So this post is going to be in English but please do not expect it to be perfect! Writing in English might be easier than writing in German but it's still ... weird. Anyways, I don't have much time so I'm just going to start right away.
The last two weeks have been awesome but soooo freaking exhausting! My whole day consists of school, blazer practice and homework. I think I never had so little spare time in my life but y'all know what? I love it!
Yeah, school is getting quite difficult but it's okay because everyday I feel like I meet someone new and everyday is just full of surprises! With every day that passes I feel more and more like a real Wildcat and I could already start to cry when I think about leaving.
However, you might want to know a little bit more about my weeks. Though I have to skip a lot from last week because I just can't remember it all, sorry! But what I do remember is the awesome Rangers Game that I attended with a bunch of Exchange students - shout out to y'all - you are awesome! The rest of the week was basically just Blazer practice and performances. I finally had my first pep-ralley performance and it was ... horrible and awesome at the same time! I was so nervous but it was so much fun at the same time! Saturday we had "Blazer Babes" which means that we taught little kids how to dance, they were so sweet but it was so difficult to team them everything - however they're pretty good and I'm so excited to seem them all tonight! (Pictures and hopefully a video will follow soon!)
So, let's talk real quick about this week - this week was EXHAUSTING! Every inch (cm) of my body hurts so much and oh my god, I didn't even know that those parts of my body could hurt that much.
I had my second performance today and I think I did a lot better then on my first one but I still think ... well that it looked horrible! Dancing takes so much effort, work and perfection and I'm going to be honest I'm a long way from dancing the way I hope to dance one day but I hope I'll get there within the next months! Because even though it's exhausting as hell I notice with every day how much I love to dance! Joining the Blazer's was the best decision I've made so far and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
It's just that feeling that you get  when you perform, or even the singing during the football game it's just awesome and I finally start to understand football which makes me really proud and makes watching it even more nerve racking because our team is awesome - GO WILDCATS!
I also wanted to mention my awesome Blazer Team - they are the coolest, sweetest, weirdest girls I've ever met and I am so thankful that I'm part of the Team - LOVE Y'ALL.

As you might noticed I'm super hyper right now, it's just that I am so happy here! I don't think Aspect could have found a more perfect placement for me, my host family is super awesome, my school is great and ah ... Everything's more then great and I hope y'all are fine and having a great weekend!
Talk to y'all soon
Bye-bye <3

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hey Georgia!
    I like how you write and although I didn't expected it to be: I think it is perfect =)
    Leonie <3
    By the way: I love dancing too!! =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Don't worry, your English sounds great! :)
    And I'm quite jealous, I would love to be in Texas as well! I love the south of the USA! I was in Arkansas during a short tearm exchange and right now I am an Au Pair in Virginia. :)

    Liebe Grüße! :)

    AntwortenLöschen